Friday, May 7, 2010

Our Lady of Lourdes

I finally got around to scanning our church directory photos.  I like the ones of Ava and Alex but not so much the family shot.  I was not about to complain during the photo shoot because our kids were hanging on by a thread, so I just let it go!  I hope Bert finds a job in Louisville so my kiddos can go to school here.  We joined after Christmas and love it tremendously.  Our goal is to move into the surrounding neighborhood so Ava and Alex and whoever else might come along can walk to school.  Hopefully, we will hear something in the next few weeks about a job, this week was a bust NOTHING! 

P.S.  I am super excited about my first race tomorrow.  I will be running 3 miles around the zoo with shin splints!

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Your welcome Jennifer, Caroline is a sweet girl, its a pleasure to watch her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family Ann. We keep you in our prayers that everything will settle down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete