Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time for a swim

 

 

After a long day at the zoo yesterday, I thought we would just stay in today and have fun playing and watching movies, but I had a feeling the girls wanted to do something else.  So, I set up the backyard got everyone into their swimsuits and sunscreen, and turned on the hose.  The girls loved the pool but the water was too cold for Alex, and he certainly let them know this.  Ava and Caroline played very nicely together, they were so loving towards one another.  They have been giving each other hugs, kisses, and sharing toys all day!  Everyone is napping now so I think they must have all wore themselves out.  The weather is beautiful today and I'm glad we spent the majority of our day outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Life in MullerworldMay 6, 2010 at 9:44 PM

    Thank you Ann for taking such good care of my angel!!! We all love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete