Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Review

 

 

Thank goodness for our zoo membership, I don't know what we would do without it!  Ava and Alex love the zoo, I think they like the giraffes the best!  Rest in peace little Scotty!  For those of you who may not have heard, Scotty the baby elephant passed away, he was only 3! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We went to Pitt academy's picnic on Saturday.  Ava enjoyed winning a ball, and Alex won a blow up frog!  Ava and Alex also enjoyed the Krispy Kreme doughnut stand.  I attended a baby shower this weekend and my friends made the most amazing delicious cake ever.  I had to put a picture on here to show everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

I hope we hear something this week for a job, so many people are helping Bert find leads, and we are so grateful for this!  Maybe this week will be it!

 



1 comment: