Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Days and Nights

 

 

My kids are turning copper/brown, a for sure sign summer is here!  We are outside everyday in our pool or our friend's pool!  My kids love playing in the water!  We are keeping busy this summer having lots of fun with all our cousins and friends.  Tonight Bert had guys night out and it came to my attention my sister's husband and my friends' husband also had plans this evening, so I thought it would be great if us Mommys got together with our kiddos for some pizza and cupcakes!  After we swam and ate outside (look at the pictures and you will see why I made them eat their cupcakes outside,) we came in to dry off and have a dance party where everyone dressed up. I hope the summer continues to be entertaining!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...you are the best Ann...hosting the party and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marianne, I like getting everyone together.

    ReplyDelete