Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ava's 4th Birthday Party

Yesterday we celebrated Ava's 4th birthday, her real birthday is Monday and we will have a nice dinner just the four of us at her favorite restaurant Salsarita's.  She is very excited to celebrate her birthday all over again on Monday at school with all of her friends and teachers.  I'm pretty sure she enjoyed her party with all of her family, she thanked me several times throughout the day for the party and the last thing she said to me before she fell asleep was "wow Mom that really was a great party I had a really great day."  My heart melted a little and I'm glad I did everything I did, like bake a cake from scratch with homemade icing as when I honestly DO NOT like baking!  Please enjoy the pictures:)


watching the horse bouncer be blown up.



the decorations Ava helped pick out and set up.





bouncy fun


can you tell she rather be jumping


and to think my Mom thought I didn't order enough food, we had plenty to say the least.

Ava's best friend Caroline, they call each other sisters:)

Alex eating on the go


what a great card Mimi.




just in case you forgot Ava is now FOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment