Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What A Beautiful Day!

Originally this post was suppose to be about Ava's real birthday, but little Lamb Chop was born today so I will talk more about that. 

WOW, WOW, WOW, and more Wows.  I said it before and I'll say it again, I witnessed my sister giving birth to her son today and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  I felt so much at peace, it's been a very emotional day.  I know how the majority of people feel about natural childbirth and it's mainly WHY?  Why would you do it naturally when they make such wonderful drugs to get rid of the pain.  Well I can answer all those questions with what I witnessed today. 

  My little nephew is so sweet, so observant, and an absolute angel.  I have not heard him cry yet.  He stares at you like he knows everything, and smiles, yes smiles!  I know they say babies that young can't smile, but this child can.  He is one sweet little boy!  I love you little Lamb Chop and look forward to your Mom and Dad announcing your name.  For now I can say Lamb Chop was born at 1:11 weighing in at 8lbs, 10oz. and 21 1/2 inches long.

There are lots of pictures of Ava's birthday at school, Huber's farm to celebrate Uncle Derrick's birthday,  and one of  Lamb Chop!







Ava celebrates her birthday at school



Little Alex got in on the school birthday, so cute!


Birthday dinner at Salsarita's



Lamb Chop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment