Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter is Coming!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am so excited about Easter!  I hope and pray the weather is good.  This picture is of Ava's Easter outfit.  I love picking out her clothes, it was so exciting and it took me two weeks to decide on this dress and pair of shoes.  Ava will also be wearing a big pink bow of course and tights if the weather permits.  Leo and Ava have been spending alot of time together since Grammy is visiting Tommy in New York Marianne is watching her and Leo.  I have planned an Easter egg hunt for Leo and Ava in Grammy's back yard.  I think the two of them will be great friends.  Gus will be here shortly and he will get to join the fun!



2 comments:

  1. little white whaleMarch 15, 2008 at 7:20 AM

    Ava will look pretty in pink come next weekend!  I'm still unsure what Leo will be wearing....hmmmm....I'm thinking I should get on that sometime this week...Easter is so early this year.  Remember Easter is also Mitchell's birthday!

    ReplyDelete