Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter was so much fun!

Easter has come and gone.  It was so nice to spend time with all of my family.  My school was closed Thursday, Friday, and Monday.  Bert took off Friday so we all had a very nice weekend.  In my fantasy world I would love for everyone to be home everyday!  Ava loved her first Easter.  She received four Easter baskets!  One from Grandma, Grammy, Marianne and Mommy.  Ava also enjoyed her first Easter egg hunt with cousin Leo.  I am getting ready to start Ava on cereal.  It's a big step for us.  I think she's ready for it. She shows a lot of interest in what we are eating now.  I have noticed when you have a baby everyone wants to give you their opinion on how to raise your child.  I think I am dealing with that in a positive way.  I politely listen, but in the back of my mind I know my child best and feel confident making my own decisions. 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment