Monday, May 12, 2008

Ava's sixth month checkup

 

 

Today Ava went to the doctor for her sixth month checkup.  Her sixth month birthday is actually on th 7th, the day Gus was born making them exactly six months apart.  I am glad to say Ava is very healthy.  She passed the doctor's inspection with a clean bill of health.  Ava now weighs 18lbs, and is 25 inches long.  I can't believe my little girl is getting so big.  The doctor gave me the thumbs up to try a few solids like zwieback toast.  Here is a picture of her eating it, I didn't realize how messy these things could get. Next time I'll start with the shirt already off.  I also put in some pictures of little Gus at his Mom's birthday party.  Happy Birthday again Sarah!  Your house is really looking great.

 



2 comments:

  1. little white whaleMay 12, 2008 at 12:57 PM

    Look at those big brown eyes!  Ava's going to love her new solids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she's definitely enjoying her transition to solids.  What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete