Thursday, May 1, 2008

UCDC Float Parade!

 

 

Today at school we had a float parade.  Our theme was the bed races.  Our float was obviously a bed and my kids and I wore pajamas.  Some of the other classes themes were, hot air balloon race, cinco de mayo, a day at the races, and a hawaiin theme.  During the parade we walked to the Marion home and waved to all the Sisters, we also walked pass Sacred Heart Model school, and Sacred Heart Academy.  My Mom was nice enough to bring Ava up, and she got to walk in the parade with us!  I threw in some pictures of our kitchen as well.  Everything seems to be coming along nicely

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. little white whaleMay 1, 2008 at 8:50 PM

    I especially like the picture of Ava with her hat on.  I'll bet she really enjoyed watching all the kids in the parade!  The bed-themed float looks very nice.  As does your kitchen.  I'm going to have to get over there and see it in person.   

    ReplyDelete