Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm an aunt again!!!!!!!

 

 

I know many of you have heard all about Gus, but for those of you who have not.  Gus was born May 7th at 2:13p.m. He weighed 7lbs 4oz.  Gus is so sweet and cute, I am just ecstatic that he is here.  I had the pleasure of watching Ava and Leo while Sarah was having Gus.  They were very interested in their video.  Sarah is truely amazing.  She is awesome at giving birth.  The teachers at my school think she is a freak of nature.  I went to visit Sarah and Gus yesterday.  Sarah was sitting up in bed with her own clothes on, no hospital gown, typing away on the computer saying she was ready to go home.  I just can't get over how strong she is.  Everyone says she has easy labors, but I know she was in some pain, she just handles everything so well.  Great job Sarah!!!  For what it's worth I am so enamored by you and your ability to have babies.  It sounds kind of silly but it is no easy task.  I guess I should have mentioned, Sarah was in labor for about 3 hours and after 4 pushes he was here!  I am sorry to say I do not have a picture of my perfect nephew just yet.  There will be many to come I promise. 

 

 

Today we had our May procession to honor Mary and it went very well.  The kids were so excited to crown Mary.  They have been singing "oh Mary we crown thee with blossoms today" for the past two weeks.  They also did a great job saying the Hail Mary prayer.  Our kids are so smart they knew the prayer by heart after 3 days of practicing.  I think thats pretty good for a group of three year olds.

I will soon get around to updating some pictures of our kitchen.  This week has been a little hectic.



1 comment:

  1. little white whaleMay 10, 2008 at 2:38 AM

    Thanks for the compliments Ann!  I don't know how awesome I am at childbirth, as you say.  I think Leo helped pave the way for Gus, and since Gus was a little smaller, that made things easier.  I'm just glad everything went well and I am back at home with all my boys.  We'll see how handling everything goes on Monday when Mitchell goes back to work.  Love you!

    ReplyDelete