Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Good Sport!

 

 

Ava is such a great sport about everything.  As you can see in the picture she put up with me while I decided to play around a little bit.  Ava's new favorite thing to do with Mommy and Daddy is dance.  She laughs so loud when Bert picks her up and holds her arm out to dance.  We turn on her Disney CD where Minnie, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy take turns singing.  Somethimes will put her in her crib and she will watch Bert and I dance silly and she gets an even bigger kick out of this.  I love my life right now, I don't have many complaints.  I do wish I could be home with her all day, but I know the time will come so I will just make the best of it now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Ava's too sweet!!  Hope to make a trip to Louisville and visit with you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava is such a good sport. She doesn't mind at all when Grammy and I use her as our little model. Didn't anyone ever tell her that she is a cutie pie? I think I may have mention that two or three hundred times, maybe more.

    ReplyDelete