Saturday, January 17, 2009

Go Cards!

 

 

I am so excited the cards beat the # 1 team, sorry Kentucky fans.  I thought I would go ahead and post a pregnancy photo of me at 18 weeks now!  We all enjoyed the cards victory over at my parent's house with a lovely dinner from Texas Roadhouse.  I am feeling better despite the fact I have a cold.  I think I am going to drink more Gatorade.  A friend told me that when she was pregnant her electrolytes were all messed up and she to became dehydrated very quickly.  I already drink water throughout the day, so I will just add some Gatorade to my routine.  I will try anything at this point not to go to the hospital again.  Ava is feeling back to her normal self and we are all elated about this.  She has become a busy little bee once more.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment