Sunday, June 21, 2009

To My Husband on Father's Day

 

Bert deserves an award for the most amazing loving devoted husband ever!  I love him so much and want to wish him a very happy Father's day.  I can't give or make anything for him today because I had a baby on Friday so I thought I would type up a few words of appreciation for him. 

Bert has been on cloud nine today.  He really loved spending the day with both of his kids and me.  We all had dinner for the first time as a family of four at the hospital.  During dinner Bert turned to me and said "this is the best day ever."  I love this man so much, he really means what he says and is so elated about our new addition.  I will be posting his birth story later when I am at home and have some more time to think.  I really just wanted to let everyone know what an outstanding father Bert is and that I feel blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.  Before my Grammy passed away she said to me "Ann you need someone to cherish you."  I will never forget that because my dating record was a mess at the time,  and I never thought that it was possible to find someone so perfect.  Bert and I truly cherish one another and I could not be any happier!

 

So without further delay....... Happy Father's Day Honey!  I love you forever!!!!

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment