Friday, September 25, 2009

ABC's

 

 

Yesterday was my day to have the lesson for five kids under 3!!!!!!!!  Well, really just three kids.  We started our little lesson with a short circle time that included, learning about the letter B.  We practiced making the B sound and looked in my "secret bag" full of things that started with the letter B.  Next, we read a story appropriately titled "Beauty and the Beast."  For our movement activity we turned on some Disney dance music and let them have a balloon dance party.  It was a pretty successful day.  I think Leo got the most out of it, which he should he is the oldest.  I enjoyed myself as well.  I'm so glad my sister thought of this great idea to go over to one another's house for fun activities.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. It is a great idea and what fun for the children.

    ReplyDelete