Monday, October 5, 2009

Fantastic Fall

 

 

Fall is my favorite time of year!  This is why I chose to have an October wedding.  Fall has so many fun activities that come with it, my anniversary is definatley at the top of the list!   Just the smell of fall in the air makes me feel so refreshed, sometimes I help out that smell in my house by lighting my pumpkin harvest candle.  In the next couple of weeks we plan on going to Huber's farm, the Zoo Halloween party, having a dinner date night for the big 3 year anniversary, and of course trick-or treating for Halloween.  Here are some pictures of our fun fall so far!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family. Fall is my favorite too! We have a November Anniversary! Great pictures ... looks like a family tradition has started with the St. X vs Trinity games.

    ReplyDelete