Saturday, January 9, 2010

I also highly recommend

 

This is a little throw back to one of my sister's post about watching my kids.  Bert and I were lucky enough to watch our cute niece and nephews tonight.  I am so blessed my sister and I have kids the same age.  Life is a little easier when you have a great Sister to lean on and knows exactly what you are going through because her life is so similar to your own.  We had a lot of fun tonight with 5 kids.  Everyone was a joy and there were no problems that popcorn couldn't fix.  After tonight I think I have a new best friend.  Tillie and I were snuggle buddies.  She likes lots of kisses and lovins for sure.  I really enjoyed spending time with all of them.  I leave you with some pictures and a quote from Leo

Leo- "Annie my eyes shine really bright"

Me- "Yes they do Leoman"

Leo- "Yeah and I get them from parents"

Leo is always full of information for you.

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment