Sunday, January 17, 2010

SEVEN MONTHS! (a day early)

 

 

I can't believe my baby boy is seven months old, that sounds so old to me.  At seven months Alex is working on sitting, scoots around a little bit when on his tummy, eats everything, and loves to say Da Da all the time! Alex loves his big sister so much, he always has a smile for everyone but he gets the giggles whenever Ava comes around.  I have a feeling these two will be close.  Thinking how obsessed I was with baby girls makes me really question myself.  My little boy is amazing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In other news Bert has two potential job interviews this week!  We are so excited about these opportunities!  Bert really hopes that he gets one in particular, so cross your fingers, say your prayers, and light your candles!!

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment