Monday, January 4, 2010

Ava

 

 

Just a few pictures of my sweet girl.  Her new baby ballet class is now on Wed. nights from 6:30-7:15.  I had to laugh when Ms. Ellen asked if this would be too late for her since she is only two.  Ava goes to bed around 11:00.  She has always been a night owl to say the least.  She goes to bed late and gets up late.  She takes a nice nap from 2-4, and thats just the way it is.  I've tried to eliminate the nap and put her to bed early and it doesn't work.  Right now I could care less.  She is a joy to have even late at night.  Ava is so excited and ready to dance!  A post of just Alex will follow shortly.

 

 



3 comments:

  1. Fun! I can't wait until Claire is old enough for ballet! I loved it when I was young! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know mine aren't the only ones that stay up so late!

    ReplyDelete