Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Night Live!

 

 

This is our life on a Saturday night  and I couldn't be happier.  I do enjoy date nights and the occasional night out with my friends, but this overall is my favorite way to spend Saturday...... with my family!!!!!  We started the day off with a morning dance class for Ava which was a little shaky, then off to lunch with Mimi and Granddaddy, home for naps, back out to spend some time at Seneca park, then we went out to dinner!  To top off my Saturday night, Bert is giving the kids a bath and I am headed out for some relaxation with a trip to Target and the best part of all is my sister gets to come with me!!!!  Ahhhhhh  life is good folks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. You are making wonderful memories for your children.

    ReplyDelete