Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm Proud To Be a Mommy!

Both kids are napping so I have a little time to blog.  I was going through old pictures because I am working on a little project for my kitchen (pictures of completed project will soon follow,) and came across some pictures of my Grammy and my Mom.  Looking at the pictures I thought how proud I am to be a Mommy!  I love the fact that I am a Mom and  I love knowing that two little people depend on me for everything.  How AWESOME it is to be a Mommy!  I love you Mom!  I love you Grammy!  Thanks for teaching me how to be a great Mom!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. little white whaleJune 5, 2010 at 8:19 AM

    Aw, I love all the old photos!

    Ava looks like a HUGE newborn in that pic of the two of you.  She had the longest hair of any newborn I've ever seen too.  

    It's nice to reminisce! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she was big, I remember thinking GOD, SHE IS HUGE!  No wonder I was uncomfortable the last 2 months!  I always enjoy reminiscing!

    ReplyDelete