Sunday, January 23, 2011

Typical

This week was pretty typical, we had a visit with the cousins, Ava had a snow day, we went out to eat once, and we played alot of fun games at home.  Hopefully, all the typical will be thrown for a loop here soon, and we can shake up our lives a little bit for the better, and make a new start.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about that's good.  I don't feel like getting into it.  If you do know what I'm talking about that's good too.  Keep us in your thoughts.  I can honestly say I am ready for change!  I have been working on my photography skills this week and the results are below, enjoy.  Poor Alex has not had an eighteen or nineteen month post, but hopefully it will come soon.  Rest assured he has not been neglected, he keeps us on our toes!

Ava giving me a rather smirky look.


Bella girl all nice and groomed:)



Ava and Mimi having reading time



Alex up to no good.

Ava and Mimi take two


My sisters beautiful babies, Leo, Tillie, and Guster




Ava loving on Tillie.  Not to sound weird but Ava is a great kisser, she puts alot of love into her smooches!


No comments:

Post a Comment