Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Friend Bathing AND cousin time = Heaven for my kids!

When you are three years old bathing with your best friend is super fun!  Life doesn't get any better for Ava and Caroline when they are together.  Their favorite game to play in the bath tub was "ghost."  I'm glad these girls had a fun filled crazy night.













My Mom and I watched my friends children, Caroline and Charlie.  My sister joined the party making a household full of seven children 4 and under!  Everyone made it through the night happy.  The menfolk were all at the UK game, I am happy UK came out with a victory! 

Much of the night included spilling chocolate milk, chasing games, screaming, laughing, running, a little t.v, eating pizza, baking cookies, exchanging of hugs.. kisses... I love yous... a few shoves/pushes, and bath time!


No comments:

Post a Comment