Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nails and the playground

For the first time EVER Ava finally wanted her nails painted!  I tried to paint them all last summer, especially her toenails and she would have nothing to do with it.  Today when I was putting my makeup on and trying to keep an eye on Alex, I heard Ava  say "Mom come see."  I walk out to the family room and she is painting her own fingernails, making a little bit of a mess.  I asked her if she wanted Mommy to do it and she said "OK."  So I painted them and she proudly said " I want to show Mimi and Daddy," so off we went to show Mimi and later on Daddy after he got off work.  I realize Ava is only three, but it was still thrilling to me.







The weather was so gorgeous today we had to make an appearance at the park.  My kids were so excited to run, slide, and swing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment