Monday, February 7, 2011

We had a great relaxing weekend.  Ava and Alex spent time with their Aunt Leigh Anne and Uncle Derrick while Bert and I went out to a nice quiet dinner.  We made football cookies for a super bowl party where we had so much fun, we painted, and I attended a Yoga class with my sister for some much needed peace and quiet :)  Enjoy the pictures.

These particular pictures are some of my favorites.  Alex loves to clean, Ava loves to bake and paint.  I'm horrible at getting stains out, so no clothes sometimes works best.


Bert is a great Daddy, some of their favorite things to do with him are read books, play cars, and play ghost!


I love taking pictures of Ava when she is zoned out in front of the T.V  or outside playing. I always wonder what she is thinking in that creative little mind of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment