Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two girls and a little boy at play

 

 

Ava and her friend Caroline played together so nicely today.  Everytime I checked on them they were playing animal tea party, reading books, playing kitchen, and jumping on the bed!  I don't mind if they jump on Ava's bed because it's less than a foot from the ground and they had their shoes off.  They both ate all their lunch and to my surprise no one wanted to watch a movie.  Ava or Caroline will usually take my hand over to the DVD's and request one.  Sometimes movies are a little too popular around here.  I don't want my kids watching T.V all day.  I can see this is going to get a little difficult now that winter weather has arrived.  I will have to start getting a little more creative.  Alex is my sweet boy and played great as well.  After racking in past 9:00, he was ready for some action.  Alex is sleeping a good 9-10 hours straight now!  Here are some pictures of a great play day and what we've been up to.

 

 

In other news, Bert is still on the hunt for a job.  We are very appreciative to those who have helped us!  Bert is looking for something in Architecture, Construction management, and/or Facility management.  If you have any leads let us know.  We are staying hopeful!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures.  Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete