Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crazyness

 

 

Things like this always happen when Bert is gone for the evening.  He was with his parents helping them out with some bathroom renovations.  Everything was going very smoothly for the evening.  Ava and I decided to color after her nap and to my delight Ava said "color."  I was so excited, I screamed, cheered, and danced.  Ava and Alex looked at me as if they had a crazy mommy, and then preceeded to cheer with me.  We had leftover baked spaghetti for dinner so I needed to put miss Ava directly in the bathtub after dinner.  Alex was very messy with his cereal so he went directly into the bathtub as well.  Things started to go down hill after bath time.  I decided to get Ava dressed first, then Alex.  This was my first mistake.  After Ava was dressed and ready for bed she headed off to the family room to play so I thought.  Alex and I were enjoying some one on one time, taking our sweet time getting dressed as we sang and talked to one another.  In the meantime Ava was grabbing the rice cereal off the kitchen counter and dumping it all over the family room floor.  Something told me it was time to check on miss Ava and I was right.  Ava was lying on the family room floor doing snow angels in the rice cereal!!!!!!!!!!!  I just stared with my mouth hung open, thinking are you kidding me?  I did think it was cute but decided to put her cute little butt in timeout.  Ava of course was not very happy with this decision.  I think she was really having a good time making her angels in the rice.  I'm pretty sure I broke our vacuum cleaner while I was cleaning the mess up.

 

 

 

 

Ahhhh  just another fun day around the house.  Yesterday I watched my friends little girl who wasn't feeling that well and changed a total of 7 poopy diapers between the three kids.  I am keeping the thought in my head that I get to go to the salon this Friday and get my hair done to keep me sane.  A HUGE THANK YOU to my Mom and Dad who are treating me to this day at the salon as my birthday gift.  Needless to say I appreciate this so much!  And to think all last weekend all I thought about was having another baby and how nice it would be to have a another sweet baby next January or February.

 

 

.

 

   



4 comments:

  1. I think I would have done the same thing--taken a picture and laughed.  This is one of those I CAN'T BELIEVE IT moments.  You can even see her "snow angels" from this photo. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I had to laugh out loud. Been there done that! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I logged in specifically to let you know, Ann, that Ava makes superior snow angels!  While I have to giggle, I also can imagine what a nightmare it was to clean up!  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Too funny! I love that she made snow angels in rice cereal!

    And that's awesome that she said "color"!

    ReplyDelete