Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

 

 

The only people who got a little crazy last night were two little girls ages two and under.  We had the Mullers over for dinner and we decided we are the oldest 20 somethings around.  We couldn't even make it to midnight.  Ava and Caroline had SO much fun running around the house and playing with all the new Christmas toys!  The girls got to eat at their own table in the family room, and they helped make the new year cake!  Alex was an angel as usual.  We had a really great night talking and just being together.  I am so thankful I have at least one of my friends that is married with kids I can relate to.  I am sure my sister gets tired of me calling her everyday asking for different things that involves children and husbands.  My sister is the best and helps me out a lot!  I wish everyone a very great prosperous NEW YEAR!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out.  Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete