Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Change of Plans

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Plans changed for us this Saturday. Bert and I were supposed to be drinking and hanging out with friends all day at the St. Patrick's day parade on Bardstown Rd, but our kids got the best of us.  They were such sweet angels this morning playing and laughing that is was hard to picture our day any other way but with them.  We took them to lunch at Gattiland and then out to the barn to visit Mimi and Granddaddy's horse.  Ava was super thrilled about feeding the horses some peppermints. I had just gone out the night before and partied it up with the girls so I didn't feel too bad about canceling.   However, later this evening we decided to attempt to go for a drink with no success.  It was insane!!  People sloshing drinks, crowded, yelling, and everything was stinky!  I honestly think I am finally growing up and this just doesn't interest me anymore what so ever.  Bert and I ended up having a nice dinner just the two of us, and on the way home we stopped at Homemade Ice Cream and Pie kitchen to get our princess a shamrock cookie.  She was thrilled!

 

 

Ava has been talking alot more. We are working on her articulation at home.  Her new favorite thing to say is "OK."  She can be such a sweetie sometimes, and other times a REAL challenge but we love her always!!  Alex is amazing!  He is getting ready to turn 9 months old.  I can't wait for his 9 month checkup to get all his stats.

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have joined you all at the farm Ann!

    ReplyDelete