Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Because

 

 

Just because we felt like having a little fun we took the kids up to Homemade Ice cream and Pie Kitchen after dinner last night.  Alex enjoyed some of Daddy's pie and ice cream and Ava picked around but really didn't eat anything.  I think she just likes to look at the cup cakes and decorated cookies rather than eat them, which amazes me. For dinner my 9 month old ate mashed potatoes, kale, green beans, corn bread, and baked apples.  You would never know he was in the 25 % for weight by the way he eats.  I feel so fortunate my kids love veggies and all types of food.  Their new favorite is Lebanese food!  We are preparing for Easter around here.  I finally got out my Easter decorations and am looking forward to filling the kids Easter baskets this year!  The film we got of Ava finding her Easter basket last year is priceless!  I can't wait to spend time with all of our family this Sunday. My life is blessed,thank you God!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment