Friday, March 19, 2010

Nine Months

 

 

Alex is now nine months old.  I wanted to wait and do this post on Tuesday when we go to the doctor but I couldn't, so I will update his stats later on.  Here is what Alex is up to.

-Moving EVERYWHERE! He crawls or scoots rather up and down the halls room to room very quickly.  He gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth, but mainly army crawls very fast.

-Trying to pull up on things but I have not seen him do it successfully yet.

-Eats anything and everything.  He mainly eats table food.  For example last night we had pasta, peas, and bread.  I just cut up small pieces for him and also cut up a little banana.  He chews everything so well.

-He has three teeth.  Two on the bottom and one on the top.  The other front tooth is poking through as well as the two beside the two front teeth.

- He has an incredibly sweet personality.  Very healthy, happy, and easy going. 

-He just recently took a passy!  Which is great for car rides because he didn't really like them before.

-He continues to say "Da Da"  and babbles.  He loves putting his hand up to his mouth and moving it back and forth to feel the effects of his voice.

-He continues to be a great sleeper.

-His hair looks blond ...I am shocked considering Bert's color of hair.

 

We LOVE this little boy so much!  I edited these pictures in Picasa.  It was my first go at it.  I tried photoshop and decided I am not ready for that.  Picasa was very easy to use.  I love it.  Thanks to my sister for telling me about it who heard it from her friend Kelly!

 



3 comments:

  1. little white whaleMarch 20, 2010 at 2:01 PM

    Happy nine months Alex!  So big! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy nine months, Alex! It sounds like he's doing great. Great job on the pics!

    ReplyDelete