Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LOVE

 

 

Love is something that will never go away, it's something that holds you together forever!  Whenever my life gets a little rough around the edges I can always look at my husband and my kids and see LOVE!  I feel the same way about my sister's kids, and my sister of course.  I look at them and see love.  Sweet Gussy and Ava had an extended play-date the other day after brown park.  The two just were not ready to part for the day, so little Gussy came home with us for some more fun in the sun!  I love watching them play together they are super cute and get along great!  When it was time to pack little Gussy up and go home he informed me in Gussy's one of a kind sweet voice "I not go home, I stay at Aunt Annie's house."  Something told me come nightfall this little Goose would miss his Mommy and Daddy.  I'm sure there will be plenty of sleepovers in the years to come.

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment