Friday, August 27, 2010

State Fair 2010

 

We arrived at the state fair around 6:00 and left at 10:00.  We had so much fun!  The first thing we saw were miniature horses!  Ava was thrilled to say the least.  After the horses we saw pigs, sheep, and cows.  The kids were hungry so we washed our hands clean of the animals and ate some yummy BBQ,  Next on the agenda we decided to stand in the long line for tickets to ride.  I measured Ava and she was over 36 inches, which meant she could ride the majority of the rides!  I knew she would ride the carousel, even though this carousel went pretty fast, but I wasn't sure about the other ones.  She loved the mini roller coaster, boat ride, and wanted to ride some of the other ones but we ran out of tickets.  We ended the night with a funnel cake and a walk through the cake and balloon exhibit, and one last walk through the animal exhibits as well.  When we got home it was late but I insisted everyone take a bath considering we all smelled like cattle.  I love love love my kiddos and could never imagine my life without them, they make me so happy, and I love making them happy.  Bert and I had such a great night, and I am so thankful for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment