Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Final Game

Ava had her last game of T'ball on Saturday.  She ended beautifully.  The past two games have been really hot and she was less than thrilled to get out on the field and play.  I thought I was in for another one of those games that morning because when she asked me where we were going and I told her baseball, she told me she rather be at her horse barn.  However, on the drive over she informed me I was to sit on the side and watch her, she would play by herself today (the past two games I've had to go out with her on the field.)  She was in her down and ready position on the field a few times, had no problem batting, and ran the bases like a horse.  When it was time to hand out the trophies Ava was very excited, I didn't know they were getting them.  Bert was working that morning, so she promptly said "we need to show my Daddy this!"  Then she proclaimed over and over how much her Mimi would love it.  I love my beany babe and am so proud of her for a wonderful T-ball season.

I started off the morning snuggling with this little man:)








No comments:

Post a Comment