Friday, July 22, 2011

Hangin out

We are usually on the go and hanging out all about town, but lately we have been staying in, and out of the sun.  This means it's up to me to come up with some fun activities for my kids to do.  Today we painted with q-tips, and made cupcake paper flowers.  I threw in a little counting and shortest to tallest lesson for Ava. We also played dress-up, cars, laundry, and tea party.   I pray her teachers can get her to do her alphabet this year.  I have been working with her on the alphabet for the past three weeks and I'm pretty sure she can only recognize letter A :/  She has the sweetest disposition about it and says " I don't know, I just don't know" to the letters I show her.   I have confidence in her she will master it this year. 

I put in some pictures of an anniversary party we went to.  We had so much fun, it was super kid friendly, and beautifully decorated.  Congrats to Leigh and Mike Robards on 10 years of marriage (I wish I got a picture of the couple.)  The other pictures are just of us hangin out.
















Ava packed her bag with about twenty pairs of underwear, put on my sacred heart band and threatened to run away to Mimi's house all because I told her that was enough of watching horesland on t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment