Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth!

We started our Sunday off early with Church, home for naps and a long day at the Zoo!  I always enjoy the zoo more when my husband gets to go with us.  We debated on going downtown to watch the fireworks due to the weather, and decided to just do it.  We parked right next to the Bat's stadium and waited in the car until the big show, the kids loved it, it was so much fun!

On Monday we celebrated Bert's Dad's birthday.  He is celebrating 78 years!!  We had a nice cookout, exchanged gifts, and he decided to go with us for our second night of fireworks at the Bat's stadium.  I think he really enjoyed it, and so did we.  We love having him with us and so do our kids. My sister and her friends were at the Bat's game too, we were excited to see them.  I don't know why this always happens to me, but my camera battery needed to be replaced so I did not get any pictures at the ballfield and fireworks:(  I have to start paying more attention to that battery!

I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed spending time with family this weekend, we sure did!

Starting off the morning with a motorcyle ride, he loves his new birthday gift, thanks aunts and uncles!


These are a little out of order, home from church.








Ava is still completely obsessed with horses, she insisted on taking "sunburst" out to dinner with us.  Sunburst needed fresh water and food.


Happy 78th birthday Grandpa!!  We love you!

 
Ava offered her services in blowing out the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment