Friday, July 15, 2011

The Good and the Bad

You have heard people say "I've got good news and I've got some bad news, which do you want to hear first?"  I'll start with the bad I guess so I can end on a positive note.

The bad news is pretty awful.  My husband ended up not getting the job he was told he had and was congratulated for so many times.  It's a long unbelievable story so I will just say it boils down to a HUGE mistake by a HORRIBLE human resource lady!  If it were up to me she would have some jail time, but I am trying to move on and forget the whole thing even happened. 

On to some good news, our kids are healthy and happy, Ava is soooo excited to start going to her new school, my substitute teaching job starts soon, and my husband and I are still somewhat sane. 

Here are some pictures of the little faces that keep my happy.












1 comment: