Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy 5 Months

 

 

Little Alex turned five months old yesterday!  Bert and I can't believe how big he is getting.  He laughs and smiles a lot because he is such a happy content baby.  He is really really ticklish too.  He has been rolling over front to back and back to front for about 2-3 weeks now.  He loves playing with toys by grabbing them and pulling them to his mouth.  He continues to sleep well and eat well.  I have been giving him about 3 bottles of formula a day and nursing him the rest of the time.  As soon as Alex gets his first tooth, I will stop nursing, my intention was to nurse him for at least six months.  Alex is extremely interested in food, but doesn't eat it very well just yet.  We will keep working on it.  So far Alex has had rice cereal and bananas.  I love him so much, and could not imagine my life without him.  He is simply a pleasure to have.

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Alex is always so happy!  Such a good little guy!

    ReplyDelete