Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Possibility

 

 

It has been really nice having Bert home since he was laid off, but I think both of us are ready and excited for him to get a job offer soon.  So far he has been on three interviews and we should hear something soon either way.  There is a possibility and I said POSSIBILITY we could be moving to Lexington.  Actually, Bert and I think Georgetown would be a better fit for us, which is 11 miles away from downtown Lexington.  We have been having so much fun together.  I have recently taken on a job myself watching my friends little girl Caroline on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.  We have gotten a feel for what it would be like to have three children running around the house, and honestly it's not that bad, but it is change.  Three carseats in the back is Crazy!  Here are a few pictures of the kiddos, not much else to report.  We are looking forward to having a friends Thanksgiving this weekend and of course the real Thanksgiving the following weekend with all of our family!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment