Sunday, November 8, 2009

Photo Shoot

 

 

We had our first family photo shoot on Friday.  It went pretty well considering Ava is two and Alex is four months old.  Our friend kelly did a super fantastic job taking photos.  We could not be any happier with the outcome.  Kelly is not a professional but you would never know it from the pictures.  I think she should definately consider this as her next career!!!!!!!  Thank you so much Kelly for taking these pictures, you have made us so happy!  I posted some of the pictures on facebook and I'll post a few on the blog, but I am saving my favorite for our Christmas card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the pictures, Ann! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you all at the park! :-) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bert is annoyed with me how many times a day I look at these pictures, I just fall more in love with them everyday.  We are so happy you wanted the practice and again a HUGE THANKS!

    ReplyDelete