Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shopping for Ava

 

 

The past couple of days have been great because I have been shopping for Ava.  Some stores are starting to get their fall clothes out and they are so cute.  I know the dress looks like the one I bought her for Easter (for those of you who pay close attention to the blog,) but this one is a beautiful light blue yes blue I know I usually dress her in pink.  Anyways it was half off and I could not resist.  Ava could always use another fancy dress because I dress her up for church.  I thought she might be able to wear it to a wedding in October but it fits her now.  If you didn't already know I very much enjoy having a little girl, no offense to all those wonderful little boys.  I always wanted a little girl and now I have her!  The older she gets the more exciting it is to shop for her.  I posted some pictures of a few things I bought for her today.  It's so hard to judge what size she will be in the fall.  I don't know why but there were lots of fall clothes on sale at Target.  If something is on sale I buy it.  This is kind of a silly pointless blog entry but I can't tell you enough how I love my little girl and desperatly want to have another one when the time comes.  Sorry Bert I know you would love to have a boy.  We will see what God gives us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment