Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Fun

 

 

Today we started off our day right by going to church.  After church we ate with my parents and took a short trip to Target.  Next on the agenda was some quality time with Bert's parents at the Lebanese American country club. Ava enjoyed swinging on the playground!  When we got home Ava took a nap and Bert and I got to watch one of the movies we rented.  After Ava woke up I fixed some dinner and we went on a walk and stopped at the park in our neighborhood for another ride in the swing.  If it sounds like everything seemed to just fall into place today thats because it did, it was a perfect relaxing Sunday.  I am so thankful for today, my husband and daughter are so amazing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment