Thursday, July 10, 2008

A visit from baby Caroline

 

 

 Today was a real surprise! My friend Jennifer who had her baby on June 15th came over to visit today.  We had dinner together (leftovers, nothing exciting.)  We talked and caught up with one another.  I think it was good for the both of us, I have really missed her.  Our little girls cannot play together just yet but they will be close friends before you know it.  Holding baby Caroline only made my baby fever worse.  I can't wait to have another baby!  At first I wanted to wait a couple of years, but now I think I am ready for another bundle of joy.  I think it's good to have your kids back to back.  When they are so young and another sibling comes along they can't understand jealousy. I loved the way I was so close to my brothers and sister growing up.  We had the best time playing with each other and I hope my children will get to experience that as well.

Ava is now eight months old and she is so amazing.  She can sit up, crawl, pull her self up, and take a few steps while holding on to something.  She weighs 20lbs.  She says Ma Ma, Da Da, and Ba Ba.  She is opening cabinets and pulling toys out of baskets.  I love this new stage in her life, mobility!  However, with this age comes teething.  Ava is not very cranky but she is running fevers, and is not eating very well.  If you look in her mouth you would see why.  She has four teeth coming in on the top and one on the bottom to go along with her three teeth she already has.  Poor little girl, they all decided to come in at once.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment