Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween at the Zoo

 

 

Bert and I took Ava to the zoo for the "world's largest Halloween party."  It went pretty well considering Ava had no nap the entire day which has absolutely never happened before.  She was only cranky when I insisted she sit with the characters for pictures.  I am not sure why I was so persistant, I guess I thought she would eventually warm up to them.  Ava also did not like the idea of wearing face paint.  I tried my best to draw a bunny face on her, but she simply was not having it.  There were so many cute costumes, I will have to come up with something great for next year.  I am not sure what we will be doing for the real Halloween night, but I know it will be fun!  Like everyone else in Louisville we will be making the trip to Huber''s family farm next weekend.

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Ann, if you want something to do for Halloween, you are welcome to come over to our place. We are having a party, open house style. We will have food and drinks, and you can just come over whenever. We'd love to have you, Bert, and Ava.   

    ReplyDelete