Sunday, October 5, 2008

St. James Art Fair

 

 

Over the weekend we went to the St. James art fair.  It was very very crowded.  I didn't see much for little girls but I did find a painting I liked.  It was very pricey so we decided to pass on it.  I attended a bachlorette party on Saturday and I had so much fun with all the girls.  As I have said before I simply could not handle going out every weekend.  My body can't handle it.  I don't know how I managed to do it in highschool and college.  Alcohol wears down your body yuck!

 

 

 

It is impossible to get footage of Ava walking.  She does it when she feels like it, and it's very random.  I never have the camera when I need it.  This footage will have to do for now, enjoy.

 



1 comment:

  1. just keep your camera with you 24/7 and you'll get her actually walking like she's been doing.  what's the most she's taken on her own?  I think I've seen her take about 4 steps.  she'll be tearing after leo in no time.  thank goodness.  leo needs someone to chase him. 

    ReplyDelete