Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Ava

 

 

This weekend has been very busy but wonderful.  I did not have to go to work today and all those thoughts about wanting to stay home with Ava came flooding back to me.  I go back and forth constantly.  I'll be fine with me working and then I won't be.  I know I have blogged about these thoughts before.  Anyway, about the weekend, we campaigned for my Dad on Saturday and Sunday.  We also attended Caroline's Baptism.  It was a beautiful day, and Caroline was so good.  Little Ava screamed throughtout her entire Baptism!

 

 

Now for a little bragging time about Ava.  Well, I really would'nt call it bragging it's just some glorious information about Ava.  Ava continues to take some steps (still no video) and be her happy little self.  She is so cheesy!  She is the happiest baby ever.  She eats whatever I give her, she goes to sleep by herself, and she is simply the best ever!  We went to Toys R Us today with my Mom because she wanted to pick out a birthday gift for Ava.  We went up and down the doll aisles and Ava loved everyone of them.  You could give Ava anything for her birthday and she would go nuts over it.  Every doll she held she could'nt stop smiling and hugging them.  She loves to give everyone hugs and kisses.  She is the sweetest little girl. She is everything I have ever dreamed of.  I love her so much!

Tonight we went to my friend Ashley's house and carved some pumpkins.  She has such a cute house.  Thank you so much Ashley for the food, carving utensils, and awesome company.  Ava's birthday invivtations will be mailed soon!

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment